Introducing: Aromatherapy Massages at Rejuvenation Rooms
Did you know that you can book an aromatherapy massage at Rejuvenation Rooms? Included in this treatment are a range of different massages that promise to deliver complete relaxation, as well as offer valued benefits to your overall well-being and quality of life.
What is an aromatherapy massage?
So, what exactly is an aromatherapy massage? And how is it different from a normal massage? We all know what a massage is, and an aromatherapy massage isn’t that much different, except for the fact that aromatherapy massages employ the use of essential oils.
These essential oils for aromatherapy massage are derived from plants and are believed to enhance the benefits received from a normal massage. Such benefits include:
- High levels of relaxation
- Decreased tension build-up
- Improved mood
- Reduced pain
- Stress release and more
Different essential oils will offer different effects on your body, for example, a very popular essential oil is lavender. The plant is often identified by its colour and fragrance, but it also comes with its own health benefits when used as an essential oil for aromatherapy massage — It is thought to reduce anxiety and insomnia for the user.
So, in short, an aromatherapy body massage is like your standard massage but it utilises highly beneficial essential oils.
Different types of aromatherapy massages
At Rejuvenation Rooms, we offer multiple types of massages that focus on different areas of the body and will give varying results.
- Aromatherapy Full Body Massage — our full body massages are just what you’d expect. The perfect remedy after a long week. By paying attention to the entire body — with the help of essential oils — we can provide an unrivalled relaxation session.
- Aromatherapy Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage — the back, neck and shoulder massage focuses on ridding the body of the build-up of stress and tension that gathers at the back of the upper body; a range of attention to specific areas will be included in this massage.
- Aromatherapy Hot Stone Massage — a aromatherapy hot stone massage uses carefully-placed hot, smooth, flat stones to ease tense muscles. Unwind and relax with this unique massage and benefit from a well-earned stress release through the essential oils.
- Aromatherapy Scalp Massage — the scalp massage focuses on the head because a lot of tension can become built up in the area behind your ears and across the hairline. This beneficial massage is also thought to improve hair growth.
- Aromatherapy Full Body, Face and Scalp — our full body, face and scalp massage blends three separate massages into one, creating the ultimate relaxation experience. The use of essential oils also delivers enhanced benefits that will leave you feeling refreshed and energised.
- Aromatherapy Foot and Scalp Massage — with a foot and scalp massage, you will benefit greatly at both ends of the body, which, in their own right, feel the effects of everyday life more than most parts of the body.
Aromatherapy massages in Norfolk
With Rejuvenation Rooms constantly improving and expanding, we are so pleased to be able to offer this amazing treatment for our clients. As we mentioned above, a massage is the perfect way to unwind and de-stress after a long week or to prepare your mind and body for a busy week ahead.
If you wish to take advantage of this service, please get in touch with us today and get booked in with one of our talented masseurs.